What requirements need to be met for the construction of car charging piles?
The nature of the nature of the charging pile decides that the charging pile can be used in a wide range of applications to solve our charging problems, but there are still people who do not understand the car charging pile, today we will share what requirements need to be met for the construction of car charging pile.
(1) Reliability of communication - the communication system should withstand the test of harsh environment and strong electromagnetic interference or noise interference for a long time, and keep the communication smooth.
(2) Construction cost - under the premise of meeting the reliability, comprehensively consider the cost of building car charging piles and the cost of long-term use and maintenance.
(3) Two-way communication - not only to achieve the uploading of the amount of information, but also to achieve the control of the amount of downstream.
(4) Data transmission rate for multi-service - With the growing volume of terminal services in the future, the communication between the master station to the sub-station and the sub-station to the terminal requires more and more data transmission rate for realising multi-service.
(5) Flexibility and scalability of communication - As the charging pile (bolts) has the characteristics of many control points, wide surface and dispersed, it is required to use standard communication protocols, and with the development of the "ALLIP" network technology trend and the continuous growth of power operation business, it is necessary to consider the IP-based services. With the development of "ALLIP" network technology trend and the continuous growth of electric power operation business, it is necessary to consider IP-based business bearing, and at the same time, it is required to facilitate the installation, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance.